Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's been awhile since I've gotten a chance to write a post here.  Working full time sometimes has the downside of not having enough time for my genealogy addiction.

Today I was thinking I would check the stats and see some of the searches that have brought people to my blog in the last 30 days.  There's only a few but it's still pretty neat to see that people are being directed here through searching for things.
Here are the search keywords from the last 30 days or so:

hillary vestal longton kansas - I wish I knew who this person doing the search was, as this is my great-great-grandfather and perhaps we are somehow related.











mygenresearch.blogspot.com - Wonder if this one was typed in the search bar instead of the address bar instead?











tackling brick wall - I've managed to do this a few times since August when I got back into my genealogy research again.











to my great great grandfather - I wonder who your great great grandfather was?  One that we share as a common ancestor perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment